Street Food | Hip Hop | Gin ‘n’ Juice Cocktails | Vibes
FREE COCKTAIL ON ENTRY!
Street Food Warehouse & Bump & Grind join forces to bring you the ultimate day time hip hop / food collab, straight up ill culinary behaviour! We’ve got street food vendors battling to cook up concoctions, while DJs plate up rhythms and tongue twisting flavours!
The concept? Its easy. Food vendors step up to the plate (lol) & battle it out to win over the crowd with a combination of beats and eats. The vendor with the most meals served/tokens received is crowned king of the kitchen!
You vote on what you hear and what you eat!
1. Flava in Ya Ear is split into four rounds. Starter, Main, Dessert, Peoples Vote.
2. A vendor has a 10 -15 minute set in each round to show off their culinary skills to their live hip hop soundtrack.
3. Vendors are actively encouraged to flare up their service whilst their chosen DJ brings the crispest hip hop treats to the crowd!
4. Each round is won by whoever you vibe hardest with, pure and simple. You sling them your votes & dollar bills, & whoever has the phattest wad at the end of each serving wins the round. The vendor who wins the most rounds, well, they’re declared the kitchen champion.
If there’s a draw, we throw it to you. Our host’ll give each vendor a final shout out to the crowd & whoever gets the most hype, gets the throne.
5. The whole battle is controlled by the two hosts and the two hosts alone. They have full authority to enforce the rules both during and after each round. The hosts’ decision is final.
Three vendors, one champion – may the best b.eat win!